Friday 31 August 2012

Once in a blue moon

"A Blue Moon is the second full moon in a month of two full moons."
Tonight is a blue moon, everyone, and once more we are reminded that I am standing alone, without a dream in my heart.
Just in case there are any hunky twihards reading, this is totes me on a full moon.
In other news, Improv Mob was cancelled this evening, which makes me sad, because it feels good to step out of Yarra of an evening. Worse, I'd actually travelled all the way to Brunswick to get there when I found out, and then it took me like two hours to get back, because I met a fellow Yarran on the train back and she convinced me to go to the supermarket with her, but they were out of everything I needed, and then she abandoned me to ride back on her back, leaving me to bus back alone. *Sigh*. The moon still hasn't turned to gold, and no sweetheart has suddenly appeared before me, so I guess this is just one of those non-magical blue moons governed by the laws of the calender and not the whims of my heart.

It looks like I can have bad days in Oz, but they only happen once in a blue moon.

In case you don't get what I'm referencing:

No comments:

Post a Comment