Saturday 1 September 2012

Wordplay afoot

So, Adrien and I were set to go out, but I had to change, being still in my PJs. Whilst dressing, I deliberated over what to put on down there. I'd been wearing my usual brown pair for a while and they were starting to smell, so I decided to go with the thong I'd been given as a gift when I first came to Yarra.
I slipped them on and they were much more comfortable than I thought; I might switch to thongs full time! So Adrien and I took a stroll down to the boathouse, where I had not been since the underwhelming scavenger hunt; it was so beautiful, but the thong was starting to chafe, so I decided to just go without. I took it off, without a care that the public were watching and walked around completely naked down there. Well, some commented how brave I was, and one even complimented me on my equipment, but the sun was going down and it was getting a little cold and that never does you any favours- I mean, I know people who have lost parts to frost bite- so I took my thong out of my pocket and put it back on and we ambled on back to Yarra, where I lazed around in my thong before I decided to write this very blog post, still in that same thong. God, I love this thing.

By the way, this is what Australians would call thongs:
It makes shoes hopping awkward. 
Hope that clears up any confusion.
P.S. The story in this post is true, and I have just walked barefoot in the Australian wilderness; I feel cool as Corbin right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment