Sunday 2 September 2012

Walking thru sunshine

I just had a most glorious walk to uni. The sun was out, the air was fresh and my music was playing. I walked through grass, through suburb, even through the Melbourne Museum (which I still need to check out).
I saw weird trees,
Happy tree, bridal tree, puppet tree...bicurious stump?

awesome graffiti
The new bad wolf?
and a hot guy sunbathing shirtless.
Sorry, Patten.

I even got to talk to Will, who I've not seen for a long time! We made merry, and I got to wish him a belated happy birthday (he's a virgo, you know.) I got to experience parts of the city I hadn't explored yet and remind myself I'm still a complete newcomer here.
If I had any niggles, it would just be that it took me TWO AND A HALF HOURS. 
I don't know how. I travel this route every day; I don't know what went wrong, but evidently something did, cos as pleasant as all this was, I would most certainly not do it again. Ugh.

Ironically, this song just came up on my youtube playlist:
Good song. Funny coincidence. Still not worth the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment