Sunday 2 September 2012

Farthers day

So, in the end I went to bed like a loser but woke up like a winner: to a breakfast of crumpets and an episode of Doctor Who.
MAS-TIC-ATE!
(Having watched last night's episode, I realise this looks less like a Dalek eye-stalk  than I thought. Alack.)
This was a very good start to the day, by anyone's standards. 'Cept maybe Manthy's- chick's allergic to wheat. *cough*loser*cough*

I then went on to complete an assignment which had been looming over me like a particularly academic albatross. I had Aspen proof-read before submitting it for assessment, and I feel we grew closer as friends because of it.
Your days are numbered, Logie Bear.
I then went for a delightful traipse around the park in the sunshine while discussing what I should do for my 21st; the top suggestion was the beach and a bush walk, and maybe camping- you know, true Aussie stuff.
This was the runner-up suggestion.
Don't worry, Dan, the brothel is still under consideration as well. Especially if it's an aussie-themed brothel.
I just wanted to use this picture again. Sorry for the implication, Patten.
Also, happy father's day, dad- apparently it happens in September here.

2 comments: