Saturday 3 November 2012

Tender Lumplings everywhere

Dear reader,
it's that time of year again, all hallow's eve. Or, more accurately, it was that time of year four days ago. But, better late than never, so I will display for you the assorted delights of the Yarra Becostumed Discotheque. I am, obviously saving the best for last, but I'll take you through the runners-up first, cos I'm a tease.
Jason as Dr. Lectre.

Cass as a vamp(ire).

Ellie as a fairy, Jason as an alchie and Cass as a nutjob.

Aiden as....himself but fat?

Shane as Bane Al Ghul.

Smeargle as Slender Man.

Aspen did not wear a costume.

Martin as his mother.

Manthy as Amanda Seyfried in Mean Girls. It's ironically skimpy, see?

Alec as an abortion doctor.

Milly as a nurse.

Logan as Not-Joker. 

Jason gives a lectre on the stupidity of having autumn  decorations up when it's spring in Australia.



The 'Pinata'.

Jess as Corpse Bride.
 Click 'Read More' below to see the bestest hallowe'en costume ever.



I've had various guesses, including Cam from Modern Family, and, perhaps more bizarrely, Kirby. Wrong and wrong; I am, obviously, Professor Umbridge. I know no one who reads this (and probably no one at all) will remember this, but last year I did say I would dress up as her this year. And now I have fulfilled that promise. And I looked fabulous while doing it. So, points for me, I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment