Wednesday 14 November 2012

Must dash

Today was the first official day of the summer holidays pour moi. Well, that's a lie. Technically the summer hols began for me on the 16th May this year. They then paused on the 23rd July, and have now resumed. Yes, all you Edinburghians (as previously stated, no Edinburghians are reading) who rubbed your August in my face, I now get a sunny November, December, January and February, and I'm in bloody Australia and you're just in Edinburgh. Neener neener.
I spent today sleeping. I am unashamed of this fact; I did manage to go to coles, so I am so far keeping my promise to leave Yarra house every day of this holiday. Go me.
Then, this evening I went to a movember event, and spectacularly failed to win any of the moustache competitions. I wonder why.
I really have no idea.
P.S. This is the only time I've entered a competition in Yarra  and not won.
And then I tried the cinnamon challenge. Apparently, I was unyielding in my reaction; stoic, unphased, completely, utterly British. After all, I am a cinnaMAN, not a cinnaGIRL. Then we played Halo and I actually managed to kill someone (really, really rare) So, yes, this holiday is off to a good start, and hopefully will continue in this vain. Of course, that's up to me.
Let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. Anything in the theatrical side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't imagine so, old bean, but never say never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn them for making you lose that competition. You better not make this a losing streak Rory Kelly.

    ReplyDelete